Give Back Africa Foundation will welcome companies / organizations who can help us further our work through donations, gifts in kind donations, volunteer support etc.
Supporting our work in helping communities around the world is a great opportunity for a company to show people its values. Many people want to identify with brands that resonate with their values, and therefore, linking a company’s sales campaign to a charitable organization such as Give Back Africa Foundation can help your company stand out among its peers. It provides for an enhanced corporate image, stronger customer loyalty and shows how your organization is committed to building a better society.
Ways your company can partner with us or support GBAF
- Make Give Back Africa Foundation your organization/company’s ‘Charity of the Year’, and encourage all your employees to donate towards our projects or embark on fundraising to support GBAF
- Establish an employee matching gift program which will encourage your employees to give to GBAF knowing you will match their donation to GBAF
- Pay for shipping of a container of books, school supplies, computers etc to Africa
- Donate sports or school equipment
- Donate used computers, printers
- Sponsor an African child’s education
- Pay for a village school library to be built
- Sponsor our publicity materials, merchandise or website
- Sponsor a community playground for kids in a village
By joining hands with Give Back Africa Foundation, you will be partnering with an organization that is changing lives and giving hope to children and communities around the world.
To start a partnership with GBAF or request for additional information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us atGive Back Africa Foundation PO Box 90321 Raleigh NC 27675